All hotel and residential pools are now open in Dubai! Following the ease of restrictions surrounding the pandemic, one more restriction has been lifted. Swimming pools in hotels and residences are now open to the public. Some of Dubai’s most popular and lavish swimming pools have already reopened this weekend. Cove Beach Dubai, Atlantis The Palm, and The Westin Mina Seyahi are just some of the fancy places that have opened up. And the good news is not limited only to high-end hotels and buildings. The easing of the restriction is extended to all health clubs, gyms, and fitness facilities around the city. Both indoor and outdoor aquatic venues are set to open.
Meanwhile, here’s a list of All that’s open in Dubai.
Guidelines To Be Followed
- There will be a deep clean pre-opening and rigorous testing of the water.
- All staff and visitors will have their temperature screened on arrival
- Swimmers must maintain a safe social distance of two meters inside and outside the pool
- Group sizes are capped at five people
- There should be a 4 meters distance between sun loungers for different groups
- You must use the poolside showers to rinse off before jumping in, and after you’re out
- Avoid spitting or coughing in the water, and be sure to bring your own beach towel
- Use cashless payment systems where possible
- Do not spend more than two hours in the pool area per visit
View this post on Instagram
We’re diving into the weekend with some exciting news! ? From tomorrow, your days will be refreshed with access to our Royal Pool & the pool of @whitebeach. We’ll meet you in the water ?? Now is the time to book that #staycation! #pools #dubai #atlantisthepalm #whitebeach ? @andreeacarballo
Whilst pools are open, not everything that comes along with it is. Jacuzzies, massage services, saunas, spas, and any kinds of social gatherings are still closed. All water theme parks are also closed until further notice.
Meanwhile, White beach at Atlantis is bringing back its famous ladies brunch and a two-night staycation deal! Besides, the White Beach is also launching a special Ladies’ day every Tuesday. Check out the exciting deals below. Besides, in case you’re looking at camping, check out these stunning camping spots now open in the UAE.
Tuesday: DaySies Ladies Day
As part of DaySies ladies day men and women will both be enjoying the beach, but women will enjoy some exciting privileges. From noon to 4 pm, women can relish unlimited drinks and snacks for AED 150 only. Men can enter for AED 150, and redeem their entry fee on food and drinks. No unlimited fun for them!
Sunkissed Beach Brunch
Enjoy a Mediterranean menu right after your fun dip in the pool, from 1 PM to 5 PM every Saturday. AED 249 for soft drinks, AED 299 with house drinks, only for ladies, and AED 349 with house drinks for men.
On that note, here’s a complete list of all the restaurants now open in Dubai. While kids under 12 and adults over 60 are currently prohibited from entering malls and other publics places, a few restaurants outside malls allow entry. Here are restaurants in Dubai that kids can now go to.