Planning a budget-friendly trip to Thailand with your family? If yes, then you need to work really hard now for researching and making an itinerary. Well, there is a shortcut and you can take a fun trip to Thailand without an itinerary of your own. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is back with an exciting holiday package to transport you to the tropical paradise of Thailand. If this interests you, keep on reading!
All You Need To Know About This IRCTC Package To Thailand
IRCTC announced this fun package with a tweet from their official Twitter handle. The 5 nights/ 6 days trip will start from Manipur on 11 August 2022 and the cost of the package starts from ₹47,775. The package is named ‘Thailand Delights’ and it is surely an air tour package. Under the package, the tourists will be covering destinations such as Bangkok and Pattaya. Thailand Delights package includes flight tickets, accommodations, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and travel insurance.
White sandy beaches, bays, revitalizng Thai massage & so much more to explore & experience delightful Thailand. with #IRCTC Air tour package of ₹47,775/- pp* for 6D/5N. For details, visit https://t.co/PuqqJDZ2Qw @AmritMahotsav
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) June 9, 2022
Itinerary Of Thailand Delights:
- Day 1 starts with boarding the flight from Imphal Airport and reaching Kolkata at 12:25 pm. From there, the tourists will be taken to the Kolkata International terminus to board the flight to Bangkok at 09:20 pm.
- Day 2 starts with reaching the Suvarnabhumi Airport at 01:15 am. After completing all the formalities and getting the visa on arrival, the tourists will reach Pattaya. Then they will check-in into the hotel rooms and enjoy a great spread of breakfast in the hotel itself. The entire day will be spent relaxing and taking rest after the long flight. In the evening, they will experience the Alcazar Show, have dinner and spend the night at Pattaya.
- Day 3 will start with breakfast at the hotel and then leave for sightseeing. At first, tourists will travel the Coral Island Tour riding a speed boat. Tourists can even indulge in various experiences and beach activities. The expense will be of their own. They will have a great lunch at the Pattaya mainland. Dinner will be at an Indian Restaurant. After dinner, they will return back to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
- On day 4, after breakfast at the hotel, the tourists will check-out and then travel to everyone’s favourite ‘Safari World’. After a fun-filled day, they will reach Bangkok and enjoy dinner and have an overnight stay there.
View this post on Instagram
Itinerary Of Bangkok:
- Day 5 starts with breakfast at the hotel and then checking out for sightseeing. Tourists will go for the ‘Half day City Tour’ and explore the Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha. They will relish lunch at an Indian Restaurant. The rest of the day is for shopping and walking around. Day 5 ends with dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Following dinner, they will be dropped off at the Bangkok airport.
- Day 6 is all about returning back home. They will board the flight from the Suvarnabhumi airport and reach Kolkata in the early morning of 16 August 2022. Following this, the tourists will board the flight to reach Imphal. This marks the end of a fun and memorable trip.