August’s long weekend is approaching as the rainy month of July draws to a close. This year’s Independence Day is on a Monday, while the Parsi New Year is on a Tuesday. So, what’s the best place to explore on your long weekend rather than Dubai? Dubai is a unique location with the tallest structure in the world, the biggest mall, and the biggest dancing fountain. If none of this motivates you to book a vacation to Dubai on your Independence Day Long Weekend, then what? Here’s the complete guide on how much it will cost you to travel to Dubai.
Best Flight Deals On Independence Day Long Weekend
The summer months of April to August are when Dubai is the warmest but also when travel costs are the lowest. If you make your travel arrangements at least a few weeks in advance, you may save a significant amount of your vacation budget. There are direct flights to Dubai International Airport from a number of international airports in India, including Delhi and Mumbai. The documents required are:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Dubai Visa
- Return Ticket
Cost of Flights: 16k to 25k approx with 5000 ₹ Visa cost.
Best Places To Stay in Dubai
Dubai has a wide range of hotels, from luxury hotels to budget hotels as well. Before booking your hotel, make sure you book with free drinking water. This is because there is no free water wherever you go in Dubai.
- Panorama Grand Hotel: Located in the centre of Bur Dubai, Panorama Hotel provides several features at very reasonable rates. ₹ 1,574 Approx per night is the rate.
- Sea View: The Sea View Hotel is conveniently situated close to Dubai’s entertainment and retail areas. The hotel offers a selection of roomy rooms and suites for guests to choose from ₹ 1,400 per night is the rate.
You can check out offers from the different hotels and resorts in Dubai.
Where To Eat
Dubai is the land of all kinds of cuisines like Arabic, Indian, French and many more. Usually, the breakfast is complimentary with the hotel stay. So for lunch and dinner, you can explore various options like street food or high-end restaurants. It totally depends on your budget. Here we have some suggestions:
- Paratha King: Famous for its traditional and unusual parathas. A meal for two people would run you around ₹ 1,041 Approx.
- Sind Punjab Restaurant: For some delectable sizzlers, especially the Duck Sizzler Platter, visit the eatery. A meal for 2 costs ₹ 1500 approximately.
These are our suggestions for Indian Restaurants if you wish you can try some local delicacies also.
View this post on Instagram
Getting Around in Dubai
Private cab service in Dubai is highly pricey. So, using the Metro is a wonderful method to save money. A one-day ticket is readily available at around 240 ₹.
Dubai will change your mind about how pricey international travel is! So why are you still waiting? Stop ruminating and plan your trip to Dubai for your Independence Day Long weekend holiday.