Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC) and HDFC Bank collaborated to launch an exceptional co-branded travel credit card. Both IRCTC and HDFC bank partnered on Wednesday and introduced this one-of-a-kind credit to the world. It is not just any card but the most rewarding co-branded travel credit card in India. Launched by the name “IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card”, here’s what it has in store for you!
All You Need To Know About The IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card:
IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card is the latest collaboration of IRCTC and HDFC bank and this is going to be exclusively accessible on the Rupay network of NPCI. It is quite understandable that this co-branded card will come with lots of advantages and benefits as two of the biggest companies in the country tied up to launch it. Using the card and its rewards is certainly going to be a great travelling experience for the users.
Also read: 5 Credit Cards With Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Features Of The Co-Branded Travel Credit Card:
This card brings so many exclusive bonuses, programmes, and much more for the users that will help them to gain many rewards. For example, the biggest benefit is saving a great amount while booking train tickets using the IRCTC official website and its mobile application.
- Passengers will be able to enjoy access to different executive lounges in many rail stations within India.
- Travellers can get a cashback of 5% while booking using Smart Buy.
- For every ₹100 spent, one can gain 1 reward point. This spending is not allowed on all kinds of expenditure.
- Enjoy an Amazon voucher of ₹500 right after activating your travel credit card. Remember to do it within 30 days of issuing the card.
- For every ₹100 spent while booking tickets on www.irctc.co.in, one can gain 5 reward points.
- Get access to 8 complimentary IRCTC railway lounges every year.
- One can enjoy bonus reward points if they book AC railway tickets.
- If someone spends a total of ₹30,000 within 90 days, then the passenger can get a gift voucher worth ₹500.
Also read: How To Use Credit Card Effectively For Travel?
How Can You Get Your Hands On This New Launch?
It is quite simple to apply for the IRCTC HDFC Bank credit card. There are multiple options to choose from and apply for the card such as the HDFC Bank website, IRCTC website, and at the HDFC Bank.
Cover Image Courtesy: Pixabay