Are you planning to go on a devotional journey in the northern part of India? If yes, you are in the perfect place and reading the right article. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is back with a special spiritual vacation taking tourists to some of India’s most beautiful and iconic religious places. The biggest highlight here is that travellers will be travelling on the Bharat Gaurav Special Tourist train. Here are all the details of this fascinating journey beginning in August 2023.
All You Need To Know About This IRCTC Travel Package Taking Tourists On The Bharat Gaurav Special Train
Zafar Azam is the group regional director of IRCTC and he shared some important information about this holiday package with The Telegraph – My Kolkata. Here are some details about the journey that will help you to decide whether you should join this holiday.
- The journey is starting on 8 August 2023.
- This is going to be a trip of 10 nights and 11 days starting from Kolkata.
- A part of the Uttar Bharat Darshan Yatra, this IRCTC holiday will take tourists to different places in several Indian states such as Ayodhya, Haridwar, Mathura, Vrindavan, Rishikesh, Taj Mahal, Vaishno Devi Temple, Golden Temple, and Wagah Border.
What Are The Prices Of All The Packages?
There are going to be several types of packages to choose from on this IRCTC holiday. The packages are coming in three categories and here’s all you need to know about them.
- The economy category is having 580 seats on the Bharat Gaurav special train. The ticket cost for each person in this category is ₹17,700.
- In the second category, IRCTC has the standard class package. This category is having 140 seats on the train priced at ₹27,400 per passenger.
- The comfort class category is the most expensive ticket out of all three kinds of packages. Priced at ₹30,300 for each person. There are 70 seats.
Zafar Azam shared with The Telegraph – My Kolkata that this price is inclusive of all kinds of stay facilities, exploring tourist places, travel costs, meals, and more. A great part about this package is that tourists can modify accommodation facilities and cars to explore these destinations. Tourists can pay for the trips in installments and EMI as well.
Are you ready to explore these marvellous destinations in North India?
Cover Image Courtesy: Twitter/ Ansh Pateriya (@PateriyaAnsh)