Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is back with exciting travel experiences in the new year and this travel package is for devotees planning to go on a Jyotirlinga Yatra. IRCTC recently launched the “Bharat Gaurav Special Train” for devotees to enjoy this spiritual journey. Just like the travel packages in the last few years, this year’s Jyotirlinga Yatra arranged by IRCTC is going to be devotional and a great option to enjoy a spiritual holiday. Read on for all the information about the Yatra.
All You Need To Know About The New IRCTC Package:
IRCTC took to its official Twitter handle to announce the launch of the Jyotirlinga Yatra package. Take a look at the tweet here.
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) January 5, 2023
- The name of the tour is “05 Jyotirlinga Yatra”.
- It is a spiritual trip of 8 Nights/9 Days beginning on 4 February 2023.
- The journey will be covered in the exclusive Bharat Gaurav train in 3AC class.
- Tourists will travel to divine places in different Indian cities such as Aurangabad, Dwarka, Nashik, Pune, and Veraval.
- The boarding and de-boarding stations are Ajmer, Bhilwara, Chanderiya, Jaipur, and Udaipur.
- This package will include non-AC buses for transportation, budget hotels, vegetarian train meals, and travel insurance.
- This IRCTC “05 Jyotirlinga Yatra” pacakge starts from ₹21,390.
Under this package, the devotes will explore Grishneswar Jyotirlinga Temple in Aurangabad, Shri Nageshvar Jyotirling in Dwarka, Trimbakeshwar Jyotirling Mandir in Nashik, Bhimashankar temple in Pune, and Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple in Veraval.
Bharat Gaurav Trains Were Inaugurated In 2021
The special Bharat Gaurav Trains were inaugurated in November back in 2021 by the Indian Railways. This falls under the Union Government’s Dekho Apna Desh initiative. These trains are a huge step taken by the government to boost and uplift the tourism sector of the country.
These Bharat Gaurav special trains take tourists on beautiful journeys to explore different corners of the country and take visitors to witness historical establishments in different parts of India.
If you are excited about the spiritual journey like us and plan to go on this holiday, you can book your seats from the IRCTC website.
Cover Image Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons