Every time we are refreshing our social media feeds, we simply come across at least one person who is enjoying the summer holidays amidst nature’s lap in Jammu & Kashmir. Be it Gulmarg, Pahalgam, or Sonmarg, these touristy towns in J&K are so crowded at the moment. If you want to experience the serenity of this destination’s haseen vadiyan and khula aasaman, we have the perfect recommendation for you! Travel content creator Tanya Khanijow shared a video of an unblemished treasure of Kashmir & we are simply obsessed!
Bangus Valley Is A Heavenly Offbeat Paradise!
Travel Influencer Tanya Khanijow uploaded a breathtaking video of Kashmir’s offbeat destination, Bangus Valley. Surrounded by unbelievably beautiful scenic backgrounds and unending views of lush greenery, a holiday to this quaint destination is everything we need at this moment.
View this post on Instagram
Kashmir gets beautified in its greenest form during the summer season. And if you want to experience the best of this season and take a deep dive into the verdant greenery of this destination, you surely need to plan a holiday in this valley. Nestled in the Kupwara district, spending a unique Kashmiri holiday at the magnificent Bangus Valley is surely an excellent experience to add to your bucket list.
Here’s Why You Need To Travel To Kashmir’s Bangus Valley:
- Wake up to panoramic splendid views of meadows and mountain peaks here.
- Bless your eyes and soul with the rich greenery, quaint spots, natural charm, and perfect weather of this destination.
- Explore the dhokhs, the temporary houses in the valley, during your summer holidays here.
- If you are an adventure buff, make sure to go on a hike. Reaching heights with the majestic views surrounding you is an experience of a lifetime.
- Spend some time with the locals and learn more about this extremely stunning valley.
- All you need is 2-3 days to explore the entire destination.
Haven for nature lovers, a getaway at this valley is the perfect way to beat the heat and escape the bustling crowd and chaos of daily life. Are you ready to ditch the crowd and plan the perfect summer holidays at this untouched treasure of Kashmir?
Cover Image Courtesy: Instagram/ Wikimedia Commons