Everyone is not comfortable with the English language and to ease this issue, Uber launched an exciting feature for its Delhi users. On Wednesday Uber made the announcement of launching the use of WhatsApp while booking cabs in Delhi-NCR. No matter if anyone doesn’t understand or is uncomfortable with English, one can book a ride using the official WhatsApp Chatbot. In fact, the company started a similar feature previously where users could book rides via WhatsApp but the difference was that it was restricted to just the English language.
Book Uber Via WhatsApp In Hindi
Yesterday, Uber initiated the expansion of this innovative product feature of WhatsApp to Ride (WA2R) in the national capital. Now any user across Delhi-NCR can book a ride using the official WhatsApp chatbot feature in the Hindi language. In December 2021, this company tried out this feature in Lucknow and after witnessing a positive result, they decided to launch this in Delhi NCR.
This new partnership ensures a better user experience with the introduction of the Hindi language along with English. Also, the company is quite optimistic that the inclusion of Hindi will make the services more accessible to new customers. Infobip is a global communications platform for businesses and this company is facilitating the WhatsApp official chatbot of Uber.
Steps To Book A Ride On WhatsApp
Follow these steps to book a ride using WhatsApp:
- Open your WhatsApp and send ‘Hi’ to (+91) 7292000002.
- As soon as you send the message, you will receive an OTP on your WhatsApp.
- After verifying it, you need to fill in the details of the pickup and drop location.
- The last step is to choose the type of rides such as Uber Auto, Uber Go, and more.
- Once you are done, you will get all the information about the driver’s arrival time and the fare of the ride.
There are more ways to book an Uber ride as well. All the ways are listed below.
- Scan the QR code
- Directly message Uber’s business account number
- Click the link to open The Uber WhatsApp chat.