Under 140 Characters
Spread across 7 restaurants in Mumbai city, The Grand Dessert Crawl will be serving unique and innovative desserts on 28th October.
What Is It?
Team Kasa Kai Mumbai is hosting The Grand Dessert Crawl across 7 outlets in Lower Parel and you can enjoy their gourmet desserts by availing the offer on 28 October, Saturday, The Grand Dessert Crawl will be starting from Hoppipola in Lower Parel taking you through 6 more outlets close by so that you try the expert desserts prepared by the team.
Pre-book online or purchase the coupons at Hoppipola (that’s the first station) for ₹777 for all the desserts. It’s a perfect opportunity for you to satisfy your sweet tooth and get you going on a sugar high. The event starts at 4 PM up to 10 PM, so make sure you’re coming on time to grab coupons (if you’re planning a walk-in purchase) before the offer runs out.
Also read: Halloween Parties To Watch Out For In Mumbai
What’s In It?
Now’s the time for the real deal. The Grand Dessert Crawl will be spread across 7 outlets in Lower Parel. You may get an option or two for the desserts at each station. Here’s the trail –
- Hoppipola (buy coupons and get started) – Oreoello – A rum shot with a sweet taste due to the goodness of Oreo. There is a second option for non-consumers of alcohol: Wingardium Leviosa, which is Hoppipola’s version of Harry Potter’s butterbeer!
- Sweetish House Mafia – The Double Chocolate Chip Cookie, the best cookie in town!
- Todi Mill Social – The mouthwatering Sticky Toffee Pudding and for people who don’t consume egg in their cakes, They have the Layer Cake which has 3 layers of mousse topped with chocolate ganache!
- British Brewing Company – At BBC, they have the very simple yet the classic Chocolate Biscotti served with vanilla ice-cream.
- Movenpick – The most amazing and premium ice-cream in town. Served with a Pancake. Yum!
- The Rolling Pin – Another classic at a desserteer’s delight! They are offering the Dutch Truffle pastry at The Rolling Pin. As an option instead of the truffle, there is also 2 minis – The Mini Raspberry Princess and the Mini Red Bliss.
- Zen Cafe – At the last venue, indulge in some yummy Tiramisu or Chocolate Ganache.
Here’s the list of all the desserts you can find at the respective outlets. So grab your chance (and coupons) and get yourself to be a part of this sweet deal!
Also read: 10 Quirkiest Dishes To Try Out In Mumbai
It is advisable that you pre-book your coupons for The Grand Dessert Crawl because there are only a limited number of coupons available for this event.
Where: Lower Parel
Hoppipola, Sweetish House Mafia, Todi Mill Social, British Brewing Company, Movenpick, The Rolling Pin, Zen Cafe.
Timing: 4 PM to 10 PM
Approx cost: ₹777 for all 7 outlets
Phone: +91 9930931616, +91 9167761288
You can book coupons here
You can also subscribe to our newsletters