Peanut Butter is one of the healthiest and most nutritious spreads, often used in sandwiches, candies, and baked products. Just spreading this creamy spread on a slice of bread is also one of the healthiest and quickest breakfast options. Although it’s easy to buy a jar of peanut butter, it’s even easier to make peanut butter at home. Homemade peanut butter with no preservatives is also a culinary staple in several countries. If you’re confused about how to make peanut butter at home, then don’t worry you just basic ingredients along with a food processor. For more clarity refer to the recipes mentioned below.
1. Skinny Recipes
- Roast 2 cups of peanuts.
- Remove the skin of the peanuts using your hands.
- For sweetening, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of jaggery or dates while grinding
- Add a pinch of salt to those peanuts and mix them in a mixy jar until it is nicely crushed.
- To learn the whole process of grinding time and spread refer to this video of Skinny Recipes.
2. Cook With Parul
- Again, roast your peanuts at home.
- Peel them using a cloth and sieve for perfection.
- Blend them in a mixy jar.
- Add salt as per taste, 1 tbsp honey, and 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- Blend it again, and your peanut butter without any preservatives is ready at home.
3. MasterChef Pankaj Bhadouria
Healthy butter means peanut butter. This creamy and buttery paste of peanuts is extremely healthy and nutritious.
4. Gunjan Shots
To consume healthy fats, protein, and nutrition opt for nut butters. Lear 5 exclusive recipes of nut butters, from this video. Also, learn various delicious recipes that you can have in your meals which include peanut butter.
5. Cook It Out
For having peanut butter on your bread slices, you might spend hundreds to buy it. While rather than buying it from any supermarket why not make peanut butter at home? Learn this super simple and nutritious recipe for peanut butter from this video.