Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation announced an exciting package to explore some sacred temples across India. IRCTC is back again with a new package for religious places and this time they will take the tourists to the central parts of India. Under this package, the tourists will cover great religious places such as Shirdi and Jyotirlinga. If this interests you, read on to know more about it.
All You Need To Know About This 11-Day IRCTC Tour Package!
The name of this package is ‘Shirdi & Jyotirlinga Yatra’ and it starts on 10 October 2022. Tourists will get to travel Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga and Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga in Ujjain, Dwarikadhish Mandir and Nageshwar Jyotirlinga in Dwarka, Shirdi Sai Darshan and Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga in Mandam, and Somnath Jyotirlinga in Somnath. The travelling mode is by train and the tour starts from Darbhanga. Under the package, the tourists will get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The cost of this 10 nights/ 11 days IRCTC tour package starts from ₹18,450.
Cover all the important tourist places in the country. Exciting right? With the IRCTC Shirdi & Jyotirlinga train tour package of 11D/10N starts from ₹18450/- pp* onwards. For details, visit https://t.co/ABYAT7J6Y8 @AmritMahotsav
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) July 4, 2022
Itinerary Of Shirdi & Jyotirlinga Yatra:
- On 12 October, the day starts early in the morning in Ujjain as they check in the hotel rooms and freshen up. Then they will travel to visit Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga. The day will end with an overnight stay in Ujjain.
- The next day is for visiting the Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Darshan in the early morning and then tourists will travel to Somnath. Lastly, the night ends inside the train itself for an overnight journey.
- Tourists will reach Somnath and check in the hotel rooms. They will visit Somnath Jyotirlinga on that day and spend an overnight journey to Dwarka.
- The next day will start with checking into the hotels and then travelling to visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Dwarikadhish Temple for Darshan. The night will end with an overnight train journey for Manmad.
- The next day will get over with reaching Shirdi and spend the night there itself.
- On the next day, tourists will take the Darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba. The night will end in Shirdi.
- The next day will begin early as the tourists will travel to Nasik to take the Darshan of Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga. The night will come to an end with leaving for Darbhanga.