Air India has recently integrated two of the low-cost airlines operating in India. The airline integrated Air India Express and Air Asia’s reservations system into one website, taking all the operations in one place. Air India took integrated the customer interfaces and reservation procedures into one website on 27 March 2023, as shared by the airline in their recent statement. Both these integrated airlines are low-cost carriers of the Tata-owned airline.
Bookings For Air India Express & Air Asia Can Be Completed From A Single Place!
You can now easily complete all your ticket bookings and reservations for Air India Express and Air Asia easily from a unified reservations system and website named “airindiaexpress.com”. Along with the integrated website, these low-cost airlines now also have common social media and customer support channels, as shared by Air India. Passengers will find it easier to get access to all the details of flight tickets and details of the airlines after this integration.
Also read: Fly From Bangkok To Lucknow As Thai Air Asia Launches New Routes For Travellers
The Tata-owned airline also added that the website airindiaexpress.com came to action for the passengers after both these affordable airlines started operating under the same CEO. In fact, Air Asia became a subsidiary of the Tata-owned airline just about 5 months back, according to a report by The Economic Times.
How Will This Integration Turn Out For Everyone Out There?
- There is a chance for the integrated system to help the airlines to decrease overall expenditures.
- Both airlines can now experience enhanced advantages and benefits.
- Passengers can now get more options and variations to choose from and reserve flight tickets.
- According to reports, Vistara will soon be included in Air India as a part of the Tata-aired airline just like Air India Express and Air Asia.
- The Tata carrier and Vistara have already initiated their process of integrating the airlines. They started the process of merging these airlines in the past month.
- All these famous airlines of India coming under one roof of Tata-owned carrier will lead the Tata-owned carrier to become India’s second-largest airline.
Also read: Air India Express Introduces Direct Flight Between Goa To Dubai Starting Today!
Are you excited to reserve flight tickets from the integrated website and enjoy a new travelling experience?
Cover Image Courtesy: Canva, Wikimedia Commons