Every time you are hungry, instant noodles come to your rescue. Even at the oddest of hours, these noodles will cure your hunger pangs in a matter of minutes. Easy and quick to make and really delicious, noodles fit the description of our go-to snack perfectly. Every country has its own version of noodles, and ramen from Korea is one of the most popular ones. If you have watched even one Korean drama, you are aware of the craze that follows it. Surely, you have been waiting to try it as well. Well, here we are at your rescue with this cheesy Korean ramen recipe.
Live Your Korean Dreams With Cheesy Ramen
As a proven Korean comfort food, cheesy Korean Ramen noodles bring together spicy noodles with creamy cheese. This combination results in a delicious bowl of mild yet flavourful ramen. This twist was added to classic ramen during the lockdown, and the recipe was an instant hit on TikTok. If you did not try it then, it’s time you did it now!
Also Read: Ramen To Thukpa: 8 Noodle Soup Dishes From Around The World That You Must Try!
Check Out This Easy-To-Follow Korean Ramen Recipe
Now that you have made up your mind to take your ramen game to the next level, go ahead and gather all the required ingredients mentioned below:
- 1 pack of Instant Ramen
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Spring Onions
Once you have all these ingredients ready, follow the simple steps:
- Pour a cup of water into a pan and boil the instant ramen noodles in it. Turn off the heat after cooking it for 2-3 minutes. Make sure to do it before the noodles turn translucent.
- Strain the boiled noodles and shift them to another pan. Put the pan on medium heat.
- Pour a cup of milk, cheese, butter, and pepper over the noodles and stir it nicely until everything is properly combined. Once it starts looking creamy, add chilli oil to it. If you don’t have it on hand, make it at home by pouring hot oil on some grounded chilli, peppercorns, and chopped garlic.
- Make a sunny-side-up fried egg and chop the spring onions to use as garnish.
- Assemble it all in a bowl and add a slice of cheese on top if you would like it to be cheesier.
Once you try this amazing recipe, it will be hard to go back to the basic one.
Cover Image Courtesy: Canva