Akasa Air is finally taking to the Indian skies and is operating for the last few days. India’s newest airline launched its flying operations on 7 August 2022 and it started this exciting journey with 28 weekly flights only between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. The first flight of Akasa Air took off from Mumbai airport’s Gate 28 in Terminal 1 to land in Ahmedabad. The airline has also listed some more routes to fly in the coming weeks. Read to know the new routes and fares of this airline.
Here Are The Routes & Fares Of Akasa Air
From 13 August, Akasa Air will start 28 weekly flights between the route of Bengaluru and Kochi. You can start booking tickets already. The lowest fare on this route is only ₹3,693.
— Akasa Air (@AkasaAir) August 7, 2022
Another destination to fly from Mumbai on this airline is Bengaluru. The direct flights on this route Bengaluru-Mumbai are starting from 19 August. ₹7,364 is currently the lowest fare on this route between Bengaluru and Mumbai.
The airline recently announced a new route to fly between Ahmedabad and Bengaluru. They will start operations on this route on 23 August. The lowest fare on this route at this moment is ₹8,523.
Chennai is the newest airline’s fifth state to fly. Starting on 15 September, passengers can catch direct flights between Chennai and Mumbai with this low-cost airline. Presently, the lowest fare to travel on the Chennai-Mumbai route with this airline is just ₹3,506.
You can start booking your tickets for the flights between Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, and Mumbai already. You can book flight tickets using the mobile application of Akasa Air and their website www.akasaair.com.
How To Book Tickets On Akasa Air?
- Either log in to Akasa Air’s mobile application or the website.
- Put on your travel details such as departure destination, arrival destination, departure date, and the number of passengers, and mention whether it is a one-way or round trip. All the options will appear on your screen.
- Next enter your personal details such as name, gender, and contact details.
- You can select your preferred Add-Ons as well.
- The next and last step is to complete your payment procedure.