Air India has been providing services and taking customers to their destinations for many decades. Commencing operations back in 1946, the Tata group-owned airline has flight connections to different parts of the world. From Sydney to Dubai, Hong Kong, and more, passengers can fly to many global destinations with Air India. Recently, the airline surprised the Netizens with some throwback glances.
Air India Shared Images Of Coasters Of Maharaja’s Adventures
Taking to the X (formerly Twitter) platform, the airline shared some pictures of coasters presenting the travel diaries of Maharaja in different nations around the world.
A collection of coasters showcasing Maharaja’s adventures in various countries, connecting India with the world.
— Air India (@airindia) September 14, 2023
Recently, the airline uploaded images of some coasters that represent the global air connection of India and other countries with Air India. The airline has connections in so many countries around the world and these are just a few of them. On Throwback Thursday, Air India posted coaster images of Amsterdam, Dacca, Dubai, Frankfurt, and Sydney. These showcase “Maharaja’s adventures in various countries, connecting India with the world.”
While sharing this blast from the past, Air India also gave a small reminder about the return of the flight operations between Delhi and Dhaka. The airline is all set to initiate air connectivity between these two capital cities of the neighbouring countries. Read on to learn all about this air route.
Here’s All About Flights Between India Capital & Bangladesh Capital:
- Air India made the grand announcement of launching direct flights between Delhi and Dhaka a couple of months back.
- It is all set to take passengers on this air route from September 15, 2023.
- The airline is set to operate Airbus A320 aircraft for air travel between these two cities, according to a report by Business Standard.
- Passengers can catch these direct flights 4 times a week.
- Flight from Delhi to Dhaka is set to depart at 5:55 PM and reach Dhaka by 8:45 PM.
- Flight from Dhaka to Delhi is going to take off at 9:45 PM and reach Delhi by 11:50 PM.
Are you excited to board the direct flight between Dhaka and Delhi? Also, have you travelled with Air India before?
Cover Image Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons, X (formerly Twitter)/ Air India (@airindia)