Raise your hands if you have been eagerly waiting for your next international trip. You will be happy to know that many countries have eased restrictions for Indian travellers. However, if you are planning to travel right now, you might have to shell out a little more on the tickets as flight rates are inflated right now. If Maldives, Serbia, Russia, Spain, Turkey, and Iceland are on your radar, here’s how much you much the flight tickets will cost you from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru.
Russia has opened borders to Indians now, however, several steps have to be followed to travel to the nation now. For entry to Russia, the traveller will need to have an invitation from a government-mandated tourist agency. The traveller must apply for a tourist visa that is valid for up to 30 days for single entry or double entry. Passengers need to present a negative RT-PCR test report on arrival. The test must be done within 72 hours before arrival. Passengers will also have to undergo an on-spot test on arrival.
- New Delhi to Moscow: ₹64,074 (Emirates)
- Mumbai to Moscow: ₹84,837(Qatar Airways)
- Bengaluru to Moscow: ₹97,659 (Qatar Airways)
Thank you for your continued support and for voting us #1 again! pic.twitter.com/8irYsRbshb
— visitrussiauk (@VisitRussiaUK) November 5, 2020
Good news for all those who are missing the beaches and the clear blue waters. The Maldives has announced that it will allow tourists from South Asian countries including India . People travelling to the Maldives from South Asian countries from July 15 need to carry a negative COVID-19 PCR test report before entry to the island nation.
- New Delhi to Malé: ₹25,087 (Indigo)
- Mumbai to Malé: ₹18,817 (Spicejet)
- Bengaluru to Malé: ₹18,861 (Go First)
With effect from 27 April @HPA_mv suspends tourists travelling from #India to #Maldives from staying at tourist facilities in inhabited islands. We thank you for the support in our endeavour to make tourism safest possible with minimum inconvenience.
— Ministry of Tourism (@MoTmv) April 25, 2021
Spain has opened its doors for fully vaccinated Indians who have taken both doses of Covishield. However, you will be eligible for travel only if you have completed your vaccination doses at least 14 days before your travel
- New Delhi to Madrid: ₹78,601 (Qatar Airways)
- Mumbai to Madrid: ₹69,299 (Qatar Airways)
- Bengaluru to Madrid: ₹88,080 (Qatar Airways)
➡️ A stroll around #CampoGrande, the city’s main park, with beautiful gardens and fountains.
— Spain (@spain) August 4, 2021
Passengers travelling to Serbia from India will need to produce a negative COVID-19 report on arrival. The test must be taken 48 hours before the time of departure. Only limited flights are operating to Serbia now from India.
- New Delhi to Belgrade: ₹61,182 (flydubai)
- Mumbai to Belgrade: ₹82,319 (flydubai; return by Qatar Airways)
- Bengaluru to Belgrade: ₹58,558 (flydubai)
Tourism: we welcome 🇬🇧 citizens to spend their holidays in 🇪🇸
From tomorrow British citizen will require a certification of full vaccination or a negative PCR (72hrs) to enter Spain ❤️#WelcomeBack #SpainForSure #YouDeserveSpain @MAECgob @GlobalSpain @ukinspain @EmbSpainUK
— Arancha González (@AranchaGlezLaya) June 28, 2021
Iceland has eased COVID-19 restrictions at its borders and has dropped all travel restrictions. Proof of previous infection and recovery or a vaccination certificate exempts one from needing a negative PCR-test result.
- New Delhi to Reykjavik: ₹1,51,286 (Qatar Airways; return by Lufthansa)
- Mumbai to Reykjavik: ₹1,32,900 (Qatar Airways; return by Lufthansa)
- Bengaluru to Reykjavik: ₹1,58,488 (Qatar Airways; return by Lufthansa)
Fantastic country and lovely people, would love to visit again someday. https://t.co/8NfGPs9rPY
— TrisClark (@TrisClarkARGuy) August 24, 2020
Indian travellers visiting Turkey now will have to undergo a compulsory institutional quarantine of 14 days. After the quarantine period, they will have to undergo a COVID test. If they test negative, they will be permitted to leave the quarantine facility. For Turkey, the ticket prices are higher than usual now.
- New Delhi to Istanbul: ₹50,435 (flydubai)
- Mumbai to Istanbul: ₹43,294 (flydubai)
- Bengaluru to Istanbul: ₹43,351 (flydubai)
— 🖤 (@Minahilshzadi) May 15, 2021
Where are you heading first?