While the coronavirus pandemic has majorly affected all our lives, those in the travel and hospitality segment have been particularly devastated. But, amidst all this gloom, the industry is still trying to spread love and cheer across the world.
Hotels In India Are Lighting Up To Spread The Message Of Love And Hope
Hotels across India might be running empty right now, but they’re full of love, light, and hope. In a heartwarming attempt to spread this message of hope in these times of crises, they’re illuminating their windows to show us that light always conquers the darkness.
Here are some of the hotels that are spreading this message of positivity.
1. Radisson Blu Noida lit up their rooms in the shape of a heart. This heart signifies “their love for guests that they miss and look forward to welcoming again.”
2. Taj Gurugram also lit up in the shape of a heart with a beautiful message of hope.
View this post on Instagram
We shall soar again! We shall rise again and go beyond the horizon! We will open the doors of travel again, rediscover the treasures of the world, meet people and cherish experiences. Till then let’s all be together in spirit, stay home and stay safe. We always have been and will always be there to welcome you with a promise of sincere care, warmth and the legendary Taj hospitality. @tajhotels @tatacompanies #TataCare #WeCare #SpreadingPositivity #StaySafe . . ?no. 4 courtesy @supriyaguha
3. Creativity at its best, Raddison Blu Amritsar lit up in the shape of a mask to remind people to stay safe.
4. About 270 Marriott International Hotels across Asia Pacific lit up their hotel rooms to form a smiley for their initiative called ‘Light For Hope!’
Watch this video below to see how Marriott hotels in India gave everyone a reason to smile by lighting up their building facades.
Marriott International appreciates the real life warriors who are working tirelessly towards ensuring a safe world. We are in this together. We will come out stronger! #MarriottStrong #LightForIndia #Stayhomestaysafe pic.twitter.com/IKdy9SUyqT
— JW Marriott Pune (@JWMarriottPune) April 6, 2020
5. Novotel Pune also joined in and lit up with the message of hope – a reminder to us all that this too shall pass!
View this post on Instagram
Due to the unprecedented situation related to COVID-19, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily close our doors. In this challenging moment, what we care the most about is our guests and the team’s safety and well-being. During this time, you can reach out to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at – 020 6705 6000/ +91 8411956580 Take care, Stay safe. #NovotelOnYourSide #NovotelPune #Accor
Well, apart from lighting up, several hotels across India are providing free stay and protective gear to those on the frontlines of the pandemic. They’re also distributing food and essentials to those in need. By doing their bit, they’re continuing to strengthen the fight against COVID-19.