The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is launching holiday packages to Goa from different origins and at different prices. The package to Goa consists of the mode of transportation, ticket fare, stay accommodations, food, itinerary, planning, and everything related to the trip. Presently, there are 4 IRCTC tourism tour packages from 4 origins at 4 different prices. Let’s take a look at all these packages and book our trip already.
All You To Know About ‘Package To Goa’:
Bharata Paitrika Yatra
- The mode of transportation of this package is FTR Train.
- The journey commences from Trivandrum at 12:05 am.
- This package will cover destinations such as Mysore, Ajanta, Mumbai, Statue of Unity, Hyderabad, Ramoji, Hampi, and lastly Goa.
- Every destination will be covered within 11 nights/12 days.
- The journey starts on 23 May and till 3 June.
- Lastly, the entire trip will cost you ₹21,100.
- For just ₹24,400 you can travel to Goa for 4 nights/ 5 days by this package to Goa.
- The origin of this trip to Goa is Kolkata and it begins on 15 July 2022.
- You will return back by 19 July 2022.
- The mode of transportation to reach Goa and come back to Kolkata is flight.
View this post on Instagram
A Perfect Holiday Destination Goa EX Mumbai
- This trip of 3 nights/ 4 days will cover the touristy locations of both North Goa and South Goa.
- Travellers will reach Goa from Mumbai and will be dropped back again at Mumbai after 4 days.
- The mode of transportation for this package to Goa is by air.
- Day1 will be all about reaching Goa and exploring Calangute beach. Dinner and overnight stay will be provided.
- The second day will be all about sightseeing in South Goa. They will cover places like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Archaeological Museum, Se Cathedral, Mangueshi Temple, Dona Paula, and a boat cruise on the Mandovi river.
- The third day is for exploring South Goa. They will explore locations such as Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, and Chapora Fort.
- On the last day, the travellers will check out from the hotel after breakfast. Then they will be dropped off at the Dabolim airport.