This Eid, UAE Travellers Are Choosing Tropical Escapes Like Maldives, Bali & More!

Where are you going for an Eid escape this year?

by Deeplata Garde
This Eid, UAE Travellers Are Choosing Tropical Escapes Like Maldives, Bali & More!

dnata Travel, the UAE’s travel veteran, spills the beans, UAE travellers are gearing up for an epic Eid al-Fitr break this April. The bookings skyrocketing to double the volume compared to 2023.

The Great Divide: Outbound vs Staycation

Airbnb bali
Photo Credits: Canva

In past years, the choice between a local staycation and jet-setting abroad was a close call for UAE residents during Eid. But this time around, the scales are tipping heavily towards outbound adventures, with 60% of all bookings geared towards international escapades, leaving only 40% for local stays.

Where UAE Jetsetters Are Headed?

Hong Kong
Credits: Canva

The wanderlust bug has bitten hard, with UAE jetsetters setting their sights on dreamy destinations for Eid al-Fitr 2024. Topping the charts are the Maldives, Thailand, Italy, Mauritius, and the USA – in that order.

Exclusive Eid al-Fitr Packages By dnata Travel

hong kong
Credits: Canva

Fear not, wanderers! The dnata Travel team has curated a range of bespoke holiday packages tailored for UAE travellers. From lavish stays in the Maldives and Seychelles to urban adventures in Hong Kong and cultural odysseys in Sri Lanka, there’s something for every type of explorer.

Also Read: It’s A Thai Summer! Top 10 International Destinations Preferred By UAE Travellers Going On A Vacay

Here’s a sneak peek at some of the top Eid al-Fitr 2024 offers:

bali Tanah lot
Pic credits: Canva

1. Maldives: Luxuriate in a three-night stay at the five-star Kandima Maldives, including flights and transfers, from AED 5,205 per person.
2. Seychelles: Unwind with a three-night escape at the Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa, with flights and transfers, from AED 7,670 per person.
3. Hong Kong: Immerse yourself in urban chic with a three-night stay at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, including flights and transfers, from AED 5,775 per person.
4. Bali: Discover paradise with a three-night retreat at the Bulgari Resort Bali, including flights and transfers, from AED 11,430 per person.
5. Sri Lanka: Embark on a seven-day tour of Sri Lanka’s Wildlife, Nature, and Culture, including flights, transfers, and accommodations, from AED 5,300 per person.

Ready, Set, Jet!

With Eid al-Fitr just around the corner, there’s no better time to pack your bags and embark on a memorable getaway. Thanks to dnata Travel’s exclusive packages, UAE travellers can turn their holiday dreams into reality and create unforgettable moments around the globe.

Cover Image Courtesy: Press Release

For more such snackable content, interesting discoveries and the latest updates on food, travel and experiences in your city, download the Curly Tales App. Download HERE.