1. I am the planner thy organizer, which have brought thee out of the land of misery, out of the bondage of corporate life
Why go scouting across the net when you can find everything here?! Didn’t find something you wanted to know about? Hit me up and I will try to help you at the earliest.
2. Thou shalt have no other organizer than me
Yep, I am possessive like that ;)
3. Thou shalt explore a new destination
Stop vacationing on your couch every weekend. The weekends are going to be longer, think further!
4. Thou shalt not apply for leave in vain
Leaves once taken should be used to the fullest
5. Remember the longest holidays, to keep your trips holy
6. Thou shalt not make unto thee any miserable image
Looking professional and acting like one requires you to be sane. Take a break once in a while. Don’t make yourself miserable.
7. Thou shalt not commit a no-show
Very important! Never ditch, because before you know it, everyone else will as well and that will be all your fault.
8. Thou shalt not steal work breaks on thy vacay
Keep your laptop at home. Switch off your cell phone. You are on a break. Take it!
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy colleague
You will not speak unjustly of your colleague to the prejudice of his vacation
10. Thou shalt not holiday with thy neighbour’s wife, servants, animals, or anything else other than thy own
Go with your own for God’s sake!
You can subscribe to our newsletters.