Indian Brand Nykaa Is Making Its Way To The GCC Region

by Ishita Agarwal
Indian Brand Nykaa Is Making Its Way To The GCC Region

With the expansion of the Indian brand Nykaa overseas to the GCC region, the residents will be able to use Nykaa’s fashion and make-up products. In order to introduce a new multi-brand shop online and offline in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) area, Nykaa has teamed with the Middle Eastern retailer Apparel Group. The regions include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). 

Nykaa Is Ready To Create Value Preposition In International Markets 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Nykaa Beauty (@nykaabeauty)

According to a regulatory filing, a business will be established in the Abu Dhabi global market, with FSN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the firm. Therefore, holding an interest of 55% and Apparels holding the remaining 45% as of the closing date, respectively. 

Nykaa is now eager to recreate its unique beauty retail value offer globally, starting with the GCC, with the Apparel Group, buoyed and inspired by the affection and trust of Indian customers. The Apparel Group, like Nykaa, has achieved success in the GCC thanks to a keen understanding of customer demands and a strong offline retail base that consists of strong local partnerships, fulfilment facilities, and supply chain models. 

Nykaa
Picture Credits: Instagram/nykaa

This new partnership will give you the best of the worlds. According to industry surveys, the value of the GCC market for cosmetics goods was assessed to be $6.9 billion in 2016 and is predicted to increase to $13 billion by 2022. 

Also Read: Relish Pink Crepe & More For A Good Cause At Saddle Outlets Across UAE

Ready To Experience World Class Shopping Experience 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Nykaa Arabia (@nykaa_arabia)

The GCC can anticipate a smooth, top-notch beauty shopping experience that is both highly curated and discovery-driven. However, these two retail powerhouses collaborate to leverage each other’s strengths. Nykaa can grow its highly focused value offering and lead the region’s offline and online retail development in the GCC. The GCC is poised for fast growth, notably in the beauty and personal care sector.

Currently, Nykaa products are available on noon.com, amazon.com and 6thstreet.com.

Also Read: In Addition To Paid Day, UAE Residents Will Also Enjoy Paid Parking On Prophet’s Birthday

The GCC market with many Indian ex-pats gives Nykaa an amazing opportunity to grow exponentially in the gulf region. However, we think this new partnership will bring a new chapter of fashion and beauty products to the GCC market. What do you think?

Cover Image Courtesy: Instagram/NykaaBeauty