Ditch the scorching heat and travel to the paradise Kashmir with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. IRCTC is back with an exciting low-cost Kashmir package exploring the magnificent destinations of paradise on earth. A trip to Kashmir can never be wrong, especially in the summertime. So don’t wait anymore and book the tickets for an exciting vacation coming in June.
All You Need To Know About This Low-Cost Kashmir Package
The name of this 5 Nights/6 Days is ‘Jannat-E-Kashmir’ and the exciting journey commences on 18 June till 23 July 2022. The week-long journey begins from Lucknow and tourists will reach Srinagar airport by flight, the Indigo airline. And then the exploring and the wandering journey will begin from there. With IRCTC, travellers will explore Srinagar, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg. All kinds of accommodation, flight tickets, meals (excluding lunch), and vehicles to explore the destinations fall under this low-cost Kashmir package. The package starts from ₹34,300 per traveller.
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 27, 2022
Itinerary of ‘Jannat-E-Kashmir’:
- Day 1 will begin very early in the morning at 4:00 a.m. assembling in the Lucknow airport. The tourists will board the flight at 6:10 am and they will land in Srinagar at 11:40 am. The first day of the trip will be quite low-key. After reaching Srinagar they will check-in into the hotels and then spend the entire day relaxing and even shopping nearby. The day will end with an overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Day 2 marks the beginning of travelling to touristy destinations. The second day will start with breakfast and then leave for Sonamarg. The journey will be such a remarkable moment of the trip with the picturesque landscapes surrounding the places. After exploring the place they will return back to Srinagar and stay overnight there.
- Day 3 starts with breakfast and then travelling towards Pahalgam. En route they can visit the Saffron fields and Avantipur ruins. Pahalgam is a very beautiful place where nature truly executes magic. Travellers can even explore Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari. After travelling in Pahalgam the entire day, the tourists will have the evening totally free to relax and for leisure. They will reach back to Srinagar and have an overnight stay there.
The Last 3 Days Of The Trip:
- On day 4, tourists will leave for Gulmarg, one of the prettiest places in the state. It is quite an adventurous place as well. Tourists can take a ride at the Gulmarg Gondola at their own cost. Then they will move to Khilanmarg in Gulmarg to explore the natural aura of the location. At the end of the day, they will reach back to Srinagar and stay overnight.
- Day 6 will be one of the most memorable days of the trip as they will get to spend a day in a houseboat, the biggest attraction of Kashmir. After breakfast and checking out from the hotel, tourists will first visit the Shankaracharya Temple, and then do all the touristy things such as going to Shalimar Gardens, Nishat Bagh, and Cheshmashahi. Then the trip to the pristine Dal Lake starts. They will get to visit the popular Hazratbal shrine, enjoy a Shikara ride, and end the day with an overnight at a houseboat.
- Day 6 is the last of the trip and the tourists will have an early breakfast and check out from the houseboat to reach the airport. They will be dropped off by 7:30 am so that they can conveniently catch the flight. They will land at the Lucknow airport by 5:00 pm and then move towards their own destination after a remarkable journey.