People of Ludhiana, we have some amazing news for you. Ashwini Vaishnaw, the Minister of Railways of India, recently shared the news of beginning the project to develop and reconstruct the Ludhiana railway station. He shared news about the upgradation project while having a meeting with Sanjeev Arora, as reported by The Times Of India. The ministers attended this meeting in Delhi and shared many details and information about the construction project of the Ludhiana railway station. Here’s all you need to know about it.
Sanjeev Arora Shared Details About The Upgradation
The Rajya Sabha attended the meeting along with Ashwini Vaishnaw. He states some important information about this upcoming project of the Ludhiana railway station. The makeover is going to be extraordinary with advanced infrastructure and improved services for travellers. Passengers will get to enjoy the best of services with world-class amenities at this station. All the buzz around the up gradation surely seems to be very exciting.
Also read: Patna Railway Station Accidentally Plays Porn For 3 Mins; Authorities Take Strict Action Against Responsible People
All You Need To Know About The Project Of Ludhiana Railway Station
The overall redevelopment of the Ludhiana railway station has some very crucial construction to tick off the list. Some of the new additions to this new project are:
- One of the primary concerns of this project is to focus on better parking with a multi-level car parking facility.
- A lot of focus will be given to easing traffic. There are plans to add a new entry point.
- There will be a surface parking area of 1,30,000 square feet.
- Another part of construction works on separate places for arrival and departure.
- A concourse of 23 feet will be constructed for departure from the Ludhiana railway station.
- The station will also get buildings with green building certification.
Also read: Meghalaya Welcomes Its First Electric Loco-Hauled Train; Railway Minister Shares Video
The project to upgrade the Ludhiana railway station will take time till 2 August 2025 to complete. And the budget allotted for this project is ₹528.95 crores, shared by Sanjeev Arora.
It can be easily understood that this degradation is going to be extraordinary and very much advanced. So people of Ludhiana, are you excited to see the project? Because we cannot wait to see what it looks like!
Cover Image Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons