Mug cakes are the answer to all the chocolaty cravings at any time of the day. Dessert lovers crave some sweet indulgences at any hour, be it after breakfast or lunch, or at midnight. If you are also someone who often craves gooey chocolaty desserts, here’s a simple recipe for you. The best part is that you won’t need maida or eggs to bake this deliciousness.
Shivesh Bhatia Shared An Easy-Peasy Recipe To Prepare This Heavenly Dessert
When it comes to baking cakes or preparing desserts, we often scroll through videos of Shivesh Bhatia. His videos are insightful with detailed descriptions of ingredients and methods used in preparing the dishes. Recently, he shared a mug cake recipe and interestingly, it takes only 2 minutes.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s The Recipe To Bake This Delicious Chocolate Atta Mug Cake!
Is this your first time baking? Don’t worry if you are a beginner! This recipe by Shivesh Bhatia is simple and easy to follow as well. Following all his instructions properly, you can easily whip up the cake batter and bake it in no time. And all the steps will take just a few minutes.
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil/ butter
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp atta
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp melted dark chocolate
- Take a bowl or a microwave-safe cup to prepare the mug cake batter. Add castor sugar, sunflower oil, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract. Make sure to mix all the ingredients nicely.
- In the second step, add all the dry ingredients such as atta, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda to the oil mixture. Mix the ingredients and ensure that there are no lumps formed in the batter.
- It’s time to bake! Put the microwave-safe mug inside the microwave oven. Bake it in regular heating mode for just 2 minutes.
- Garnish the delectable dessert with some melted dark chocolate and it is ready to be served.
Isn’t the mug cake recipe so simple? Now everyone can bake this chocolaty delight in just a few minutes.
Cover Image Courtesy: Instagram/ Shivesh Bhatia (@shivesh17)