The Neck scarves are so much more than just a great outfit completer. Here’s why you should have that something-something tied around your neck or throw it in your handbag!
- They keep you warm when its cold outside. You could encounter delays or extreme air conditioning and in these situations your scarf can be used as a blanket.
- They block you from mid-day sun. You won’t have to be worried about your skin getting tanned.
- Cover your head and shoulders as you enter a place of worship. Many religious places have that policy!
- You can also use the scarf as your beach cover up. Tie it around your waist or use it as your head gear.
- Wipe your kids dirty face or your phone’s screen that’s full of your finger prints! And of course, to clean your sunglasses!
- For those who always like it to sleep in the dark, use it to cover your eyes during your afternoon nap.
- And if you are hygiene conscious, use it as a pillow on long bus rides or when you are stuck at the airport could go on and on!
What’s even better is the fact that its easy to wash in a hotel sink, dry and almost always wrinkle free. Takes zero suitcase space if you have it around your neck on the plane!
Also read: Book Your Saturday For Artisan’s Bazaar!,