Under 140 Characters
The Dubai RTA has introduced nine new bus routes, along with cancellations and changes to the existing routes. Here are 9 new routes you must know.
In an attempt to improve the Public transport system in Dubai, Roads and Transport Authority has recently launched nine new routes. In addition, they have also improved the service on an existing route, which has helped cut down travel time drastically. So whether you enjoy traveling by bus or its your daily routine, here are 9 new routes you must know.
2. Route E201: Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Ain Bus station
3. Route J02: Connecting International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) with Arabian Ranches
4. Route 310: Rashidiya Metro and Bus Station to the International City
5. Route 320: Rashidiya Metro and Bus Station to Silicon Oasis/Academic City
6. Route F34: Dubai Internet City Metro Station to Dubai Production City
7. Route F37: Linking Mall of the Emirates Metro Station with Dubai Sports City
8. Route E315: Etisalat Metro Station to Muwaileh Bus Station in Sharjah
9. Route E316: Rashidiya Metro Station to the University of Sharjah
3. Route 50 will be be accessible only until Business Bay
4. Route F09 will now run up to the Dubai Frame, statin at the Jafiliya Metro Station.
5. Route 24, will be a new loop service, connecting Sahara Centre with the existing route
1. Routes 365 and 366 will be replaced with new services 310, 320 and 20.
2. Route F29 will be replaced by new services F34, F37, F30 and J02.
Meanwhile, the RTA launched six new bus routes earlier this year. Read full story here.