Delhi is home to many establishments showcasing India’s rich history and heritage. One of the most beautiful places in the city that takes you a step closer to witnessing the glory of the country is Amrit Udyan. It is all set to open its doors to the public this month and you surely need to visit here to experience its grandeur. This time, Amrit Udyan of the Rashtrapati Bhavan is going to showcase the “blossom of summer annuals”.
All You Need To Know About Amrit Udyan Opening For Public In August:
The entry to Amrit Udyan is free of cost. People can walk-in or can book their visit online on: https://t.co/X87E292EGf
Entry will be from Gate No. 35 of the President’s Estate, close to where North Avenue meets Rashtrapati Bhavan.
— President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn) January 29, 2023
- According to the statement issued by Rashtrapati Bhavan on Thursday, the doors for visitors are opening on 16 August 2023 under Udyan Utsav-II.
- This time, the blossom of summer annuals is going to be showcased here.
- The doors are going to be open till 17 September. So you have a month in your hand to plan a day and explore the beautiful soul of the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- Remember that Amrit Udyan is going to be closed on Mondays owing to maintenance.
- The timing here are from 10 AM to 5 PM. The time for the last entry is 4 PM.
- Amrit Udyan is set to welcome teachers on 5 September. The doors are going to be open for teachers only on the special occasion of Teachers’ Day.
- Gate No. 35 of the Rashtrapati Bhavan is located close to North Avenue and it is going to be used for entry purposes.
Amrit Udyan is opening for visitors for the second time in 2023. Previously, it was accessible to explore by people under the Udyan Utsav-I from 29 January to 31 March.
How To Book Passes To Visit Here?
If you wish to visit here, you need passes for entry inside Amrit Udyan of the Rashtrapati Bhavan. Here’s how you can complete your bookings.
- To book your passes online, visit the official website of the Rashtrapati Bhavan, https://visit.rashtrapatibhavan.gov.in/.
- The date to book passes began on 7 August.
- The public can also take passes from Self Service Kiosks standing close to the entry gate of Amrit Udyan (Gate No. 35).
- Visitors do not need to pay anything for passes as these are free of cost.
The public can also explore the Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum. To explore this place, everyone needs to book their slots at https://visit.rashtrapatibhavan.gov.in/. This entry is free for all government school students during the timeline of Udyan Utsav-II.
If you are in the national capital during the above-mentioned time, visiting Amrit Udyan is a must. So wait no more and make plans already.
Cover Image Courtesy: Twitter/ President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn)