Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has initiated buses between Munnar and Kozhikode in Kerala recently. The corporation is now running 2 buses from Munnar to Kozhikode. Now commuters can conveniently travel between these towns located at a distance of about 270 km. Bus journeys are a convenient mode of transportation for many and now this route is going to help a lot of passengers.
Travel To Kozhikode From Munnar With KSRTC
The road transport corporation in Kerala is operating two buses between these two places. The destination of both bus services is Kozhikode, according to a report by Onmanorama. And both journeys are starting from Mumnnar and reach the destination via Guruvayur. Are you interested in knowing the timing and further details about these KSRTC bus services? If yes, then read on to know all the information about these bus journeys between Munnar and Kozhikode by KSRTC.
Here’s All You Need To Know About These Two Bus Services:
1. The First Bus Of The Day
- The first KSRTC bus leaves Munnar at 5:30 AM. En route the journey, the bus covers places such as Anachal, Adimali, and Guruvayur before reaching Kozhikode.
- The bus reaches Anachal at 5:50 AM, Adimali at 6:15 AM, and Guruvayur at 9:15 AM.
- Passengers reach the last stop at around 1:30 PM.
- And the timing for returning Munnar is 3 PM.
- While travelling back, the bus covers places such as Aluva, Kothamangalam, and Adimali.
- The KSRTC bus reaches Aluva at 9:15 PM, Kothamangalam at 10:30 PM, and Adimali at 11:35 PM.
- Commuters reach Munnar at around 12:30 AM, according to the Onmanorama report.
2. The Second Bus Of The Day
- The time of the second bus departing from Munnar is 3 PM.
- It covers Adimali and Guruvayur en route. The timing for Adimali is 3:45 PM and Guruvayur is 9 PM. The bus reaches Kozhikode at around 12 AM.
- This KSRTC bus returns to Munnar and starts that journey at 4:30 AM.En route, it covers Guruvayur, Aluva, and Adimali.
- The time to reach Guruvayur is 7 AM, Aluva is 9:30 AM, and Adimali is 12:45 AM.
- At around 1 AM, it reaches its destination.
Share this article with everyone and let them know about the new KSRTC services.
Cover Image Courtesy: Wikimedia Commons