We have a very special recipe to share for all the anda lovers out there. Be it poached eggs or boiled or an omelette, eggs taste the best in every shape and size. Every egg lover has some special ways to make unique dishes. Actor Jackie Shroff also has his unique anda recipe and the biggest highlight of the dish is curry leaves. Chef Saransh Goila shared a video of cooking Shroff’s special anda kadi patta. To enrich the deliciousness, the chef also added some special add-ons.
We Are Craving This Eggcellent Recipe By Chef Saransh Goila
View this post on Instagram
The chef uploaded a simple recipe for this delishaas anda kadi patta and we are already taking notes. The perfect mix of egg whites and curry leaves tastes simply heavenly.
How To Make Apna Bhidu-Style Anda Kadi Patta?
Here’s the easy-peasy recipe for the eggcellent omelette. You won’t even need 10 minutes to prepare this yummy food item. You surely have all the ingredients in your kitchen except curry leaves and you can easily get that from any local shop or maybe you have that plant in your house or neighbourhood. No excuses if you are a beginner at cooking as it is a super simple recipe and needs just a few minutes.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 3 stems of curry leaves
- 1 chilli
- Take two eggs and separate the egg white and yolk. Take the egg whites in a bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper to it.
- Beat everything well.
- Then fry the beaten egg mixture in a pan.
- For the next step, take another pan and add 1/2 tsp of oil to it.
- Add curry leaves of about 3 stems to the heated pan with oil. As Jackie Shroff said, do not be a miser while adding the fragrant kadi patta.
- If you like spicy food, you can even add 1 chopped green chilli to the curry leaves. Fry the tadka well.
- Once everything gets cooked properly, transfer the tadka to the pan with the white egg omelette.
- Add some grated cheese on top of the omelette and then flip it and fry nicely.
- And just like that, the Apna Bhidu-special anda kadi patta is ready to be served!
So when are you making this tasty omelette at home?
Cover Image Courtesy: Instagram/ Saransh Goila