India is home to some of the world’s most beautiful travel experiences. From exploring beaches to desserts and mountains to valleys, you can enjoy all the stunning experiences here. And now the country is going to host the world’s largest waterway cruise, Ganga Vilas. It is a terrific project to boost the tourism industry of the country. Travelling on a cruise and witnessing majestic views surrounding you is surely one of the most amazing travel diaries.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Will Inaugurate Ganga Vilas Very Soon!
Modi Ji will soon be flagging off the wonderous cruise on 13 January 2023 in Varanasi. All India Radio News took to its official Twitter handle to share the grand news.
— All India Radio News (@airnewsalerts) January 8, 2023
Here’s All You Need To Know About The World’s Longest Waterway Cruise:
Ganga Vilas has mesmerising experiences in store for you and all other guests. Taking a cruise ride here is synonymous with staying in a luxurious property with all the necessary amenities to make you most comfortable. Here are all the things that you should know about the world’s longest waterway cruise functioning in India very soon.
- Ganga Vilas will take you on a scenic journey of 3200 km from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh to Dibrugarh in Assam.
- The cruise will cover the journey via Bangladesh and also by passing through 27 rivers in Bangladesh and India.
- You can expect the utmost luxury from this exciting 50-day trip.
- Ganga Vilas houses 18 luxury suites with every required amenity. The rooms spark opulence with all the amazing decor and intricacies. 2 guests can stay inside a luxury suite.
- Ganga Vilas brings you a gala dining experience with a grand restaurant and a bar on the upper deck. Also, there is a buffet counter with mouth-watering Continental cuisine and Indian cuisine.
- Guests can also enjoy the spa facilities, have a great workout at the gym, and party hard on the sunbath.
Ganga Vilas left on a journey with 32 Swiss tourists from the coast of Kolkata. An Uttar Pradesh government spokeswoman shared that the trip began on 22 December and reached Varanasi on 6 January, as reported by LiveMint.
A journey on this cruise would be one of the best memories of your life.
Cover Image Courtesy: Twitter/ All India Radio News (@airnewsalerts)