If you regularly visit the UAE, and are considering of applying for the multiple entry tourist visa. Thankfully, Announced earlier this year, the five-year multiple entry tourist visa will allow visa holders to stay in the UAE for 90 days at a time. On their official social media channels, the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICA) posted steps that registered typing centres can take to apply for the visa. This visa costs Dh650 and if you apply through the typing centre, a service fee of Dh50 is levied on your total payable amount.
How To Apply Through Typing Centres?
• Log on to the ICA website – www.ica.gov.ae
• Select ‘Smart services’ from the menu on the right of the screen.
• Choose the option for ‘Typing centres services’ and log in to the ICA system using your credentials.
• Select the ‘Issuance of Multi-trip tourist visa (All Nationalities- Visa Issuance)’.
• Fill in the data in the application form, attach the required documents, review the application and make
the fee payment.
Visitors of all nationalities are now able to get five-year, multiple-entry tourist visas to the UAE.
With the visa, tourists can enter the UAE multiple times on self-sponsorship. pic.twitter.com/SteZYcKkTm
— Khaleej Times (@khaleejtimes) November 10, 2021
Which Documents Do You Need To Submit?
Basheer Kolothodi, Public Relations Officer at Zoom Line Typing Centre in Abu Dhabi, said that they were taking submissions from customers for the five-year multiple entry tourist visa. To complete the application, you would need the following documents:
- Passport sized photograph with a white background
- Bank statement for six months showing a minimum balance of $4,000 (approximately Dh14,692) or equivalent
Also Read: 6 Reasons Why Your UAE Visa Can Be Rejected
Can You Apply For The Visa Directly?
Shamsuddin Kottayil, Public Relations Manager at First Gate Business Services in Dubai, says that while everyone can directly apply for the visa through the ICA portal, if you apply for it through a typing centre, a nominal service charge would be applicable.
How Long Can You Stay In The UAE On A Single Trip?
- You can stay for a maximum of 90 days and can be extended for another 90 days, subject to the additional payment of Dh400.
- There is no limit to the maximum number of entries you can make into the UAE on this visa and it takes approximately 10 working days for the visa to be issued.
— Gulf News (@gulf_news) November 15, 2021