Indians have a very love-hate relationship with the summer season. The scorching heat, humidity, and sweat make us hate this season so much. On the other hand, we wait to gorge on the deliciousness and sweetness of mangoes (especially Alphonso), watermelons, ice creams, and more such refreshing food throughout the year. Chef Saransh Goila is back again with one of his unique recipes and this time the star of the show is mangoes. What does he have in store for us? Let’s take a look at it!
Chef Saransh Goila Just Dropped A Mango-licious Golgappa Recipe & We Are Craving Some!
In the latest video, the Chef asks “How many golgappe can you eat?” while sharing a very innovative recipe using sabka pasand mangoes. Not just mango golgappe, this yummy dish is actually double mango golgappe. The more the merrier; the more mangoes, the better! Check out the delishaaas video here!
View this post on Instagram
Also read: Chef Saransh Goila Has The Perfect Mango Leather Aka Videshi Aam Papad Recipe For Us!
Chef Saransh has not only made mango lovers happy but also impressed golgappa lovers with this recipe. He took the advantage of the availability of the freshest and juiciest mangoes in the market and prepared mango golgappa. He made chatpata and masaledaar double mango golgappe to share with his Instagram fam! As shown in the video, the procedure for this is quite simple and can be made easily at home.
Here’s How You Can Make Double Mango Golgappa:
- Chop 1 raw mango and 2 ripe mangoes into small cubes.
- Blend the diced mangoes in a mixer with 1/2 inch ginger, 1 green chili, 30 g mint leaves, 45 g coriander leaves, 5 ice cubes, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 cups water.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and add some ice cubes, 1 cup water, salt to taste, 1 tsp chaat masala powder, 1 tsp jeera powder, 1 tsp aamchur powder, and black salt to taste.
- Give everything a nice stir and then add 1 chopped ripe mango.
- Add some boondi to the tangy mango water too.
- And your yummy double mango golgappa is ready.
- All you need to do is pour this mixture into golgappas and gorge them.
Also read: Chef Saransh Goila’s New Venture Offers Indian Thali In A Delicious Roll
Just by looking at the recipe video, we are quite sure that Mango Golgappas are going to be Delishaaas. So are you giving this summer-special recipe a try? If yes, let us know how you liked it.
Cover Image Courtesy: Instagram/ Saransh Goila