If you’re a frequent flyer, you know that there is nothing worse than a crowded airport. You can plan in advance all you want, but if the airport is too crowded, it can take a painfully long time to get through all the formalities. Keeping this dire situation in mind, the Bengaluru International Airport Limited or the BIAL are launching a mobile application that will make travelling via the Kempegowda International Airport or the KIA much easier!
Bengaluru Airport Launches BLR Pulse To Make Travelling More Convenient
This latest mobile application is launched in order to alleviate much of the travelling hassles that bother passengers. It is designed in such a way that it saves passengers’ time by providing valuable insight into the airport in real-time.
BLR Pulse is designed in collaboration with GrayMatter Software Services. It can provide passengers with real-time information about the queues at various points at the airport. The interactive chatbot feature enables passengers to become self-sufficient and to find answers to their doubts with as little human interaction as possible.
It can also help passengers navigate through the airport via the WayFinder feature of the application. This means that if passengers get lost at the airport, they can find their way back easily.
Here’s How The App Can Help You
The application keeps track of the following: –
- Keeping Track of and notifying passengers of flight updates.
- Notifying about relevant and beneficial discount offers from F&B outlets at the Airport.
- Real-time information about queues at different points at the airport.
- Services like reserving a table, ordering a pick-up, or delivery at a specific gate, etc. can be done via the application.
- Finding lost items and claiming them.
- Access to High-Speed WiFi that reconnects whenever the passenger is back at the airport.
- AI-based Chatbot that will help passengers clarify any doubts that they might have as well as guide them through the airport.
- Last-Minute check-ins will save passengers’ time.
- Details about the parking situation at the airport as well as about transportation services available.
How do you think this app will aid you in travelling? Let us know in the comments below!
Cover Image Credits: Wikimedia Commons